Tour Series Instrument Cables
Our Tour Series Instrument Cables are built from our memories of the road ... at least from what we can recall! An awesome single conductor 20 AWG (41/36) OFBC with Foam Low Density Polyethylene insulation and a Semi Conductive PVC covering, a Bare Copper braid shield and an overall PVC Jacket. This allows the cable to handle all that the road can throw at it all while having a capacitance rating of 20pf/ft! And that's the bottom line!
- Low capacitance of 27.4pF/ft (90pF/m).
- 24 AWG silver plated Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductor and bare OFC spiral shield.
- 0.236″ (6mm) black PVC/Neoprene composite jacket is light-weight and super flexible.
- Comes standard with our Ultra Performance KS Connectors.
- Lead-free, ROHS compliant, silver solder.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection